As a a Certified Fitness Trainer, you will run your own studio, build a community, and focus on what you love doing; HELPING OTHER PEOPLE. At Metabolic, fitness professionals can build a career based on training members, not cold calling sales leads.
We are more than just any other workout. Metabolic is the place to go for the ultimate fitness experience. Specializing in Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT), best described as “strength training at a pace”, Metabolic delivers extraordinary results in fat loss, muscle gain, strength improvements, and cardiovascular health in hundreds of clients on a daily basis.
Our Western NY region footprint is rapidly expanding and we are looking for passionate fitness professionals to run our Camillus, NY and Jamesville-DeWitt studio locations which will be opening soon.
The ideal candidate will have their NASM personal training certification, have training experience, and have the desire to grow and help their community. We know that being a trainer should be focused on training, knowledge, and experience. That is why we have built a career that provides you will full back-end support so that you, as the manager, can spend more time on training and less time on administration and sales.
Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while overseeing operational functions, leading training staff and driving sales and memberships. Flexibility to work a varied schedule as needed is also required.
As the Certified Fitness Trainer, you will be responsible for providing leadership to your staff and top-notch classes to our members. This critical position must have a solid understanding of training, community building, and operational excellence.
This is a salaried position with the opportunity for multiple streams of revenue.
- Provides excellent leadership and management to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients.
- Creates a community through knowing names, learning about clients and building relationships.
- Provides top-notch training experiences each class that are tailored to each clients needs.
- Manages monitors, coaches, develops and evaluates the performance of all Metabolic training staff.
- Builds and maintains memberships to keep the studio growing.
- Run and update social media with social media plan (provided).
- Follow the lead generation and marketing strategy that is built for your studio.
- Attend and assist the development of grand-opening, pre-opening events, community collaboration and more.
- Develops a high energy culture through top-notch training.
- Models all studio activities through self-involvement (leading by example).
- Trains and mentors subordinates for ongoing success and future growth.
- Ensures Metabolic branding through consistency and continuity in all actions.
- Timely response and follow through with all Metabolic corporate requests.
- Enforces Metabolic corporate policies, business practices, systems and processes.
- Ensures that all front desk systems are maintained and followed properly by staff and members.
- Provides and maintains the highest level of customer service.
- Provides effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Plans and promotes community events for the studio on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean, maintained and operationally sound.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2+ years fitness or personal training experience.
- Must have NASM Personal Trainer Certification or similar certification.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and/or weekends.
- Be organized and have the ability to close sales and follow a marketing/lead generation plan.
- Understanding of all performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, scheduling and facilities maintenance.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, manage client and staff concerns, and be a self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and foster a community.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- Practical work experience using Microsoft Office Products.
- Previous management experience in the health and fitness industry strongly preferred.
METABOLIC WAS BUILT BY TRAINERS FOR TRAINERS. We provide fitness professionals with a way to turn their PASSION into a CAREER.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Additional streams of revenue
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off